Dining out – why it’s good for your soul.
These days, life can be busy, demanding and overwhelming. We often don’t have the time to be able to spend quality time with our partners, friends or families and it can be easy to become stressed and anxious with the hectic pace of life. Increasingly, people are starting to speak out about their well being and to understand the value of self-care and what it truly means to them.
For many, self-care might be attending a yoga class or reading a good book. For others it can be about experiencing something new, being more sociable, or making happy memories. So where is better to do that than at a good restaurant that has amazing food, excellent service and a special atmosphere where you are made to feel truly welcome?
Our amazing customers make an effort to spend quality time together at Ronaq, and we absolutely love being able to offer them a delicious meal and a place to relax and enjoy each other’s company while they switch off from the pace of modern family life. Here is our list of 5 reasons why dining out is truly good for your soul…
- Celebration: It helps families and friends celebrate special occasions and create wonderful memories. It might be Granny’s 80th, a christening party or a graduation. No matter what the event, you will always be able to remember who was there, what you ate, and to relive the atmosphere and look back on those memories with happiness.
- Relaxation: It gives people time to take a break from the hassle of preparing meals at home – go on, you deserve a night off! We rush around in our busy lives always worrying about having to cook a wholesome and balanced meal and this can be stressful after a busy day. Just giving yourself permission to switch off, and to leave the pots, pans and dishes behind is an amazing boost to our mood and general well being. It might seem simple, but it is so important to treat ourselves.
- Inspiring: You get to try new dishes every time you dine out – experiment and expand your tastes. Ronaq’s varied menu with its range of traditional and modern Indian cuisine offers so much choice that you will probably want to come back again to try something new each time. Or perhaps you just have a traditional favorite that you always opt for, that comforts you every time you eat it.
- Quality Time: It encourages conversation between couples, families and friends – away from screens, tablets and telephones. We are always so caught up with messages, emails, apps and games that we often spend several hours on our devices without having a proper interaction with other people. Sitting round the table together encourages sharing, helps us learn to listen and respond to each other constructively and give us some much needed time away from those dreaded screens.
- Uplifting: It improves your mood – who doesn’t enjoy being waited on, not having to stand slaving in the kitchen and getting out of the house? Breaking routine once in a while and spending some time with others, being sociable and experiencing something new is sometimes just what we need to give us a lift and remind us about those things that make life a little more special for us.
So the next time you feel like dining out, remind yourself that it is most definitely good for your soul.